The Entry Process
Entries must be submitted online using the Travel Weekly Magellan Awards online entry process. Once the online entry form has been completed, entrants will receive an email confirmation for the entries that have been submitted.
The entry process is a simple four step process as outlined below:
|1||STEP 1: CREATE ENTRIES
Tell us what you are submitting.
|2||STEP 2: REVIEW ENTRIES
Review, modify or edit your entries.
|3||STEP 3: PAYMENT
Online via credit card or offline via check or money order.
|4||STEP 4: PRINT FORMS
Printable confirmation receipts sent to your inbox including entry details and your confirmation number.
All entries must be submitted online using the Travel Weekly Magellan Award entry system. All entries must be uploaded or provided online via a working URL. During the entry process you will be given the opportunity to upload various elements for your entry including the following:
– Photographs and Images – (100MB max: jpeg or gif file)
– Video Content – (100MB max: flv or mov file)
– Print Materials – (100MB max: jpeg, gif, or pdf file)
– URL’S – (you may include all elements for your entry on a single URL if you choose to do so)
– Written Explanation – (up to 1000 characters)
If you should have any questions or concerns regarding the submission of your entries, please email us at the awards Processing Center email@example.com.